87% of people worldwide are not engaged at work (Gallup)
See a summary of our great speakers below and share this with anyone who needs your help!
The Careers With Purpose Summit [http://liveworkplay365.com/careers-with-purpose/] is a free online event for purpose-led managers and professionals and aspiring social entrepreneurs.
It will help you to understand how to change to a job you love or find fulfilment in your current role.
You’ll be treated to a line-up of 27 world-class Thought Leaders and careers experts, some of whom charge thousands of dollars for their keynotes and speaking gigs.
The panel includes:
- Richard Barrett (Chair, Founder ValuesCentre.com)
- Aaron Hurst (CEO, Imperative.com)
- Kresse Wesling MBE (Co-founder Elvis &Kresse)
- Eric Ryan (Co-Founder, Method Products)
- Adèle McLay (AdeleMclay.com)
- Joshua Waldman (CEO CareerEnlightment.com)
- Michelle Dale (CEO, VirtualMissFriday.com)
- Jay Coen-Gilbert (Co-founder, B Corporation)
- Viveka von Rosen (linkedintobusiness.com
- Denise Brosseau (CEO, Thought Leadership Lab) …
Topics include mindfulness and wellbeing, identifying your unique strengths and passions, how to succeed at interview and answer tough questions, how to join a social enterprise and what it takes to set a business, how to create your own job or location-independent business and much, much more …
Each of the 27 bite-sized video and audio sessions is Free for 24 hours during the summit (which begins on 12th September @ 11am ET/ 4pm GMT).
So register here [http://liveworkplay365.com/careers-with-purpose/] to get a Free eBook with the full speaker profiles and a schedule so you can diarise your favourite session before it is archived