Hear him speak at the CareersWithPurposeSummit.com but you need to register!
Jay Coen Gilbert is a pioneering entrepreneur and co-founder of B Lab, a nonprofit organisation that offers support to a global movement of profitable organisations who conduct business as a force for good. B Lab support its members to meet the standards of social and environmental performance and transparency. The operations of the business are aimed at meeting the interests of stake holders at all levels.
Over the years, the organisation has redefined success in business. Prior to this, Jay co-founded and sold And 1, a basketball footwear and apparel company located in the USA, just outside Philadelphia. Jay has managed grow to over 1,450 Certified B Corporations from 130 industries and 42 countries. As of November 2015, there are more than 1,450 Certified B Corporations from 130 industries and 42 countries.
His Careers With Purpose Summit Session Includes
Business (and careers) as a force for good: How to make a change with impact
- He talks about the importance of getting help from other people and how important having help was to his success as an entrepreneur
- 3 compelling reasons why Bcorps are better businesses and should be on your watch list
- How role models helped him to move his career forward
- How to identify businesses that are a close values match
- How to engage employers so that they really want to connect with you
- 3 important questions that Jay (and other Bcorps) might ask you at interview
50 Inspirational Quotes From World Leading Coaches And Sought After CEOs and Thought Leader
Get Tips On How To Find Work You Love
- Interview Tips, Remote Working, Mindfulness,
- Strengths Identification, Entrepreneurship, Values Identification