It’s important that you prepare a few questions so that you’re able to ask around five or six when the time comes. If you don’t ask any questions then the interviewer will question your level of interest in the role and company. Good questions empower you with knowledge on which you can base your final decision and help you manage your own expectations. Typical questions are;
- How do you envisage the role expanding?
- What is the typical career path for individuals in this company?
- What do you see as the strengths of this company?
- Do you have any reservations about my ability to do this job?
- When can I expect to hear from you?
Now it’s time for you to begin to prepare for your interview but if you’re not sure what to do, you can contact me to talk more about your interview strategy